[Dailydrool] Basset Buddies Rescue Howliday Bazaar

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 17:16:05 PST 2010

For those droolers in the northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin area,
this Sunday is Basset Buddies Rescue 2nd annual Howl-i-day Bazaar! Come on
out and pet bassets, get the hounds bathed, pet bassets, raffles, food, DJ,
pet bassets, take a photo of your hounds with Santa AND Mrs. Claus, and did
I mention petting bassets? Info is below, as I know we can't send
attachments (though the flyer is ADORABLE!) See this link for more
information: http://www.meetup.com/NWILBassetGroup/calendar/12012724/

The 2nd annual
Howl-iday Bazaar
Sunday, December 5th, 12pm – 3pm

Join us for an afternoon of holiday cheer and shopping!
K9 Playtime, 403 Washington Blvd., Mundelein
Pictures with Santa AND Mrs. Claus 1pm – 3pm
DJ, FREE doggie playtime, Raffles – something for everyone!
Bake Sale & refreshments, Gifts for the special humans and pets in your
life!

Animal Communicator, $20 for 15 min.
Grooming; bath/nails/ears $20, nails only $10

Dog Rescue groups
Much, much more!

Dogs attending this event must be current on vaccinations including
Bordetella and must be dog and people friendly. No unattended dogs allowed.

All proceeds to benefit Basset Buddies Rescue, a 501c3 non-profit
organization.

Hosted by
Basset Buddies Rescue

--
-Karrie, momma to Joey & Emma with Slater (ATB), Aunty to Checkers, Domino &
Crispin (wb)

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473