[Dailydrool] Drool for lost basset

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Nov 30 18:43:11 PST 2010

Sending drool that Kiwi gets found and reunited with her slaves soon, and
she will no longer be lost..  Also I ot my Blue Grass basset holiday
sweatshirt and my Droopy travel mug Saturday, and and they are both  wonderful.  I
really like them.

Drool and prayers going out to all in need of them.

Ben has been eating a lot better lately, and has settled into a mixture of
roast chicken and chicken stew on his kibble.  He no longer insists on
gourmet foods to entice him to eat.  He seems to have finally accepted the
fact that Charlie is gone, although I haven't.  He has become a real love  bug
now, and just goes crazy when I come home.  I really like  that.

Douglas and Ben.