[Dailydrool] Advice on Squirrel terrorists

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Nov 9 09:30:01 PST 2010

Momma is pulling out the liver jerky to get maximum drool production and
strength for Marlene and Maggie Wags.  We hope that Marlene's headache
goes away and that Maggie Wags blood work comes back normal.

Ruger woofing in from ASTT HQ's. Colt and I have been up to our eyeballs
in terrorist squirrels these last few weeks.  Cooler air has moved in
and their activity has skyrocketed.   Clara & Sally those goats that you
talked about are not as determined as the squirrelistans here in the US.
My brother, I and many other ASTT teams have fearlessly faced our enemy,
chased them and even caught and eliminated many of the varmints.  But as
we take one out of the war it seems that 3 more take his spot to
terrorize the free basset world & our beloved slaves. We will never give
up, never surrender in the war on squirrel terrorism until our lands are
Squirrelistan & RaTaliban free.  To all of the ASTT teams and the rest
of the PBF, keep up the good work! Semper Fido!  Ruger, Director of ASTT
out.