[Dailydrool] Advice on Squirrel terrorists

Frans Breytenbach soilkraft at mylan.co.za
Sun Nov 7 01:30:10 PST 2010

It seems like you American bassets have to be ever vigilant against squirrel terrorists. Well, take some good advice from us who are used to this sort of thing.

Recently a band of goat terrorists invaded our property. By the mean looks in their yellow eyes we could see they were not here on a social visit. Our adopted humans tried in their ineffective ways to shoo them away, but the goats just gave them the stare and continued with their destruction and land invasion. Fortunately we bassets were on stand by on the deck in our baskets in the sun in a state of maximum energy preservation.

So, there we were, 2 bassets against 20 goats.

In a flash we made a reconnaissance run around the goats, like two SR 71 Black Bassets, with ears streaming, tails horizontal, tongues lolling and drool flying. Before the enemy could recover, we came around for our second run, only this time with our baying alarms on at full volume. In seconds the enemy had scattered. Never to be seen again.

So, in the war against them squirrel terrorists, the main thing is to face the enemy, rout them and take no prisoners. Like they said, never give up, never surrender !

Clara and Sally