[Dailydrool] Bully Sticks

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at us.hjheinz.com
Tue Nov 9 12:00:44 PST 2010

 Ok - being new to the drool compared to others (3 yrs I think I'm still a newbie) - I totally had to chime on this.

I guess I really didn't give much thought about the whole topic until I just read "Bull Penis"...and thought WT...

I'm laughing my butt off because I've just been so casually reading about these sticks, not really thinking, why do they smell like pee...
Why does it make the house stink, and then it all suddenly got so clear....even when I read about something getting streched out and I still was only thinking like cow hides or something stupid...

This was my light bulb today...hahaha and a funny light bulb at that...

So thank you all you experienced droolers for not making me so naïve...I learn something new every day...

And sorry to my bassets and boxers that will probably never experience a bully stick now that I know what it is LOL!

Love and drool to all in need,
Annette, Maya, Cassie (atb), Schroeder, Sophie, Apollo & Cash...

This communication is intended for the use of the addressee
only and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the addressee, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please destroy it, all copies and any
attachments and notify the sender as soon as possible. Any
comments, statements or opinions expressed in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of H.J. Heinz
Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.