[Dailydrool] Buddydawg

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 16:37:48 PST 2010

we just read about Buddydawg crossing over the rainbow bridge,  we are  so
sorry for your loss we will be howling at the moon tonight for his safe
journey.  and we will  keep his slaves in our prayers .
Warm hugs and snooter kisses

I was shopping at Andersons today and when I came out of the store I heard
this distinct sound, gee that sounds like a Basset,  so I walked around the
 parking lot and it kept getting louder and Wa-La  we found him and guess
what ?  he was a long haired basset !  that is really rare around here  in
Ohio, I actually have never seen another long hair since I loss my Lucy Girl
four years a go.  he was a smooshie  guy with long hair and Oh my  could he
Arooooh ! cute as a button !

I really hate to ask for Drool,  but my brother who lives in Florida
called tonight and he was  just diagnosed with  lung cancer and cancer  of the
esophagus.  they are going in to do surgery next Tuesday the 16th
my heart is broken, we are so close

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags my allergies are getting a little  better
and Evil Annie  Im fine, I was dehydrated so my protein count  was high which
threw my sugar count off ???????

PS  we had a great big coyote in our yard  last night,  big  boy  at first
I thought it was a German Shepard    but when  he turned and positioned
himself I knew it was a coyote.  big !  Annie  saw him first and charged the
fence so he turned and positioned himself again  and then Maggie took off for
the fence and I am yelling my damn fool head  off and then he took off, guess
he figured he was out numbered !  we can  hear them almost every night when
we take the girls out,  even though I  have a fenced in back yard I still
go out with the girls, there is way too much  wild life around here to allow
them out by themselves .