[Dailydrool] Buddydawg

sfwill at aol.com sfwill at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 16:56:48 PST 2010

gus and i are so heartbroken on your loss, rene'e.  i sat at my desk today and cried my eyes out;  no one at the office asked why, because they knew why i was so sad.  your stories about your beloved hound have always been so wonderful to read; please know that you and buddydawg are in our prayers tonight.
i'm hugging my boy all night long tonight.  how these hounds walk right into our heart is amazing, isn't it?  is there anything we wouldn't do for them?  anything?  i think not.
susan, loving slave to gus
gus-you're hugging the air outta me!