[Dailydrool] Catching up

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Nov 21 07:52:46 PST 2010

Happy belated calendar day MN Woofers.  Hope that you score some belated cookies for your belated special day.
Happy Calendar day to Charlie and Vivian. Happy Birthday to Ilene!

Wendie I am so sorry to hear that your big red hound Dudley has made his journey to the bridge.  It is never easy to lose one, even more difficult to lose two so close together.  I had to assist my Storm ATB and Wolfgang ATB within 3 weeks of each other. Needless to say that I was a wreck! Take comfort that Dudley and Bunnie are together again and both are young hounds, probably running a basset 500 after each other.  May they both live forever in the magic of your memories. Gentle nose bumps from the boys and a big hug from me.

Janice we are sorry that Emily has made her bridge crossing. It sounds like she had a life full of love. May your tears soon be washed away be the sweet memories of a life well lived.  Sweet and gentle aaroos from Colt & Ruger and a big virtual hug from me.

Lots of healing drool for Gracie.  We hope that you recover from your illness soon and have many more days with your momma

Ruger woofing in: I have a question for Evil Annie? how many bottles of wine did it take for you to get your momma cooled down after her run in with the neighbor?  I think at final count we had 2 dead bottles of wine to bury when our momma had her run in with our dim witted neighbor.   Colt and I now have the winery on speed dial.  BWHAAAAHHHHAAAA.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt & Ruger who or outside enjoying a beautiful sunny Sunday