[Dailydrool] Catching up

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Nov 22 14:18:23 PST 2010

The boys and I are so sorry that Alice & Jenny have made their trip to
the bridge. May they live forever in the magic of your memories.

Val, Paws & fingers are crossed that you and the boys get that new
house.

Pups being feed to alligators...Someone needs to feed that woman to the
gators.  I do hope that Holly's sister was rescued as well. Holly I am
so glad that you are now in a loving and safe home.

Happy Gotcha day Pierre Jr. I know that even though you may be a naughty
dog that your momma loves you!

Quick recovery drool and no more cancer drool for Steve the computer
guru.

Loved the story about Rosie the Super Basset.  Hehehe.. Colt does
something similar, he will get under his sheet that is on their bed and
play "ghost basset" barking and snapping at anything that walks by him,
especially Ruger.  He is so funny, makes me laugh everytime.

Hugs and Drool to all
Michele, Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "Boo"
Ruger " You don't scare me"