[Dailydrool] catching up

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Nov 24 09:29:55 PST 2010

I am so sorry that Truman has made his journey to the bridge.  Take
heart that he is once again a young and healthy hound.
May he live forever in the magic of your memories.

I have the boys in major drool production for Noah, Maggie, Gracie, Elmo
No more Seizure drool for Freckles

Rene'e, Congratulations on your knew Beagle...I can't wait to hear about
her adventures.  I know that you will give each other all the love that
you both deserve.

Moon Doggie coffee would make a great Christmas gift for your vet...and
also for your parents and in-laws.  At least that is what I got for my
parents and in-laws!  Got it for them last year and they loved it, so I
got it for them again this year.

Moses eating the passport: That will teach his humans to plan a trip
without him!

Wendie, I look at the boys poop to...but usually for any signs of bad
joo-ju brewing.  It is amazing some of the things that I have found in
their poop.  One day while picking up the pooh, one of the poop piles
glittered!  Yep one of the hounds...I'm betting Colt since he seems to
be part Billy goat had gotten a hold of something with glitter &
sparkles, I think that it must have been one of my pretty underwear sets
that I had taken away from him a few days before in a game of capture
the flag.

Oh My Dog...the Annie vs. the evil turkey story was hilarious! I can
just picture all of this.  LOL  Could be my house at Christmas this
year.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "I'd like to see that turkey headed basset"
Ruger "Happy Thanksgiving"