[Dailydrool] Sisters

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sat Nov 27 06:21:37 PST 2010

Marlene, Too funny I was thinking the same thing about getting the sisters. How cool would it be to have a set of brothers and a set of sisters.  But the DH has said 2 is enough....What?  Bassets are like potatoe chips, you can never have enough.  LOL  I have the room in my house for 2 more hounds, have to get rid of the plants in front of the big picture window and build a big basset window seat...oh and I'd have to get a bigger BUV, and a sock to stuff in the DH's mouth when he starts squealing about no more dogs. Wait...I got it, I'll get the sisters for him!  Momma's little boys and Daddy's littl girls. PERFECT!!!
Well it looks like Angelika will save the world from another war of the spouses by taking the sisters.   Congratulations on your new furry bundles of joy, I am so happy for you.  Just one word of caution...you will be suprised by the energy level of these two houndettes.  After the Fab 5 had all one by one made their journey to the bridge, It had been 10 years since I had a buppy in the house.  Wolfgang the last to go was almost 13, so with him and Storm at 14 I was used to Grumpy old men.  Then along came the Bad A** Basset Brothers at age 8 weeks.  HOLY doG what a huge culture shock!  They were good boys but they were energetic buppies, not bad but mischeivious and full of life... Not like my two previous grumpy old men Storm and Wolfgang.   But after losing the Grumpy old men so close together (3 weeks apart) it was great to have all of the life energy in the house. Congratulations again Angelika, and to the sisters on finding what I know will be a wonderful forever home!

The boys are outside chasing each other around the yard.  I love when the do that...I could watch them for hours..It is hilarous!

Well it is time to get off my butt and take the boys for a walk, and then go run some errands.

Love and Drool to all,
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "WALK"
Ruger "Now Womenz, we don't have all day"
Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...