[Dailydrool] Frontline

Shirley snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 2 19:10:49 PDT 2010

Hi, I saw your post on the drool about frontline.  Last fall we had a
terrible outbreak of fleas in the beach house and on the dogs.  So much so
that I called Frontline.  They told me that I should have used a flea comb
on the dogs before bringing them into the house.    I asked if I should
decrease the weeks between application and she said no it would be like
filling an already full cup.  Yea right !!   It was terrible so now we use
Advantage and my vet told us to use it every 3 weeks instead on once a month
and that has worked for us. I sure hope we never have to go thru that again.
Good Luck.  I also bought the flea collars and put them under chair and sofa
cushions and under the human's beds and we have seen nothing  .  this year I
have not had to do that.

Hope this helps.

Shirley, Mom to Sally Belle and  Gordy.