[Dailydrool] Marlene

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Fri Oct 8 05:43:46 PDT 2010

You know those days where you just want to call it quits and are totally overwhelmed with all of life's burden's that are piled and piled and piled upon you and you just feel as though if you dare to take in even the slightest amount of breath, you'll die? Then you turn on the computer, and make it a point to search specifically for Marlene's posts on the daily drool, knowing that what you are about to read, no matter how you're feeling at that given moment, you'll laugh your butt off!!!!!!!!

I actually get totally disappointed when there is a day where I don't see one of her posts. I love the drool, but I especially love to read Marlene's posts because I know that I'll have that laugh that I need!

Marlene, I am so sorry to hear about your trip to the ER. Are you OK???You better take good care of yourself and keep on telling us your stories!!!
Henry sends healing drool to you and hope you are feeling better.

Maureen and Henry