[Dailydrool] Just checking in

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 8 05:41:27 PDT 2010

Well, we have finally arrived in Devon. I apologise right now for anyone who has
mailed me that I havent got back to - I will get back to you all in the next few
days. We want to send drool to all who have lost their babies over the last few
weeks and gentle snooters to comfort them. We lost our internet connection over
the last week or so. We arrived in Devon on Wednesday and we are all a bit
stressed - cottage very tiny, Morse taking some time to adjust, and we are
giving him lots of reassurance. He went to the vet this morning as he has a
small lesion just above his butt-hole that he keeps scooting on and making sore.
They gave him a jab and he is on Fuciderm gel. Vet didnt seem to think it was
down to stress. We are making sure we dont leave him at all so as to reassure
him and he is even sleeping upstairs with us to help him too (which I think is
great and hope to continue!!)
Love to you all - we will be more active on the drool once we have settled (we
are all very jittery, I can't eat...)
Becky (feeling a bit trimmer), Morse (where's the chip shop? who cares about
fields?) and Pumbaa ATB (how ungrateful!) x