[Dailydrool] Jade ,Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Oct 8 01:33:35 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in, our brother PW Justin and sister
Lilly woofed in from the Bridge to say that a great time was had by all
at the Arabian Nights party. They said that the ground was covered with
beautifully colored cushions and the Humans ATB served the houndies with
food from the buffet carried on big trays so that there no need for us
to leave our perches for food. There were lots of loud ahroos when the
Houndettes entertained us with the Dance of the Seven Veils. Among the
new arrivals they

met were Bacall , Duglass, Harlan,  Cooper , Deoghee and Sir Charles who
had all arrived safely ATB and many others.

My sister and I are sending get well and stay well drool to Sir Tank's
Mom person, Dianne and Marks father. Sally's mother,

Violetta and her Mom person, Miss Emily, Tessie , Belle and Jack.
Congratulations PW Gus on your title. Welcome and enjoy your new homes
drool been sent to Fendi, Miss Jemma, Flash and Wilma.

The slave Johnathan is sending us for grooming and the dreaded nail
cutting on 14/10/2010. He also had the cheek to ask them to weigh us at
the same time as he feels that we both might be carrying too much
weight. This had better not lead to dieting, if the slaves want us to
lose weight they had better do it by giving us more exercise, like
longer and more frequent walks; we both like the greener grass on the
other side of our fence.

Jade and Jasmin we are voluptuous fun loving girls and do not need to
watch our food intake.

Justin and Lilly ATB we do not have to watch our weight and can eat all
day if we want.

Slaves William and Johnathan who both could lose 1-2 pounds after Winter