[Dailydrool] Did I "Go Marlene"?

Alice dognpony at ptd.net
Fri Oct 8 17:51:56 PDT 2010

On Wednesday at work I got a phone call from a mortgage broker looking for
info on a former  employee.  Told him that the info was filed in the
basement and I'd get to it as soon as I could.  On Thursday, he called to
make sure I got the fax.  Yes, I did.  Twice as a matter of fact.

Today, Friday, he called again.  He was CHEWING in my ear!  I said "are you
chewing?".  "Yes, I must eat this fiber bar right now." he replied.  I
suggested that he call back, then hung up.

OK, so I'll get to it on Monday but only because the former employee has a
basset.  It did feel good though!

The Jersey Girls plus two
Alice
PW Harley Chick, RN CGC; Fred RN CGC; Miss Harley Puppy, CGC; Molly
Bulldozer;  Pippi the foster;
Annie & Scotch, the horses; Charley, the parrot