[Dailydrool] Evil Annie turns THREE

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Oct 8 18:12:09 PDT 2010

My Evil Annie will turn Three years old on Sunday    10-10-10  now wouldn't
you think that  10-10-10 would make her special  in the brain department
NOT !!!!!  every brown truck that turns down our street just zips on by  .
I will have to have beer can chicken so Maggie can celebrate with us  !  she
is allergic to beef & Pork.  Im sure Annie gets tired of  going with out
all the goodies just because of Maggie Wags.

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags &   Exuberant Evil Annie  (  she really is a
doll and has such a zest for life !  she is a happy  dog )