[Dailydrool] This, that & Mirrors

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sat Oct 9 11:57:30 PDT 2010

Mary, We are so happy that you were able to save Lazarus! I know that you must have been scared out of your wits. The boys and I hope that the two of you have many more happy days together & no more scares.

Healing Drool to Blue we hope that your diabetes can be controlled well with either drugs or better yet diet.

Loved the wet basset story!  Made me laugh just picturing the whole thing...hehehe still gigling.

Congratulations to Max on finding your forever home! I know that your momma will see to your ever need since I am sure that the 2 bassets have her trained very well.

Happy birthday Evil Annie.  I'm sure that your momma will make your day very special for you.  You are about the same age as my boys who turned 3  on 9 July.   Wishing you many belly rubs and tasty treats for your birthday.

OMG Marlene!  You are too darn funny.  If I were your hubby there is no way I would let you come anywhere within 50ft of me with anything sharp.  LMAO at your post.  I have to agree with Sandi & Karen..so for doG sake behave, go get your heart cath so we can make sure to keep you around to go Marlene on some unsuspecting soul and then post about it on the drool so we can all get our Marlene laugh for the day.  I am addicted to Marlene post like my hounds are addicted to chicken jerky. Seriously...we love you and hope that all of your heart test are normal and you stay healthy.  Big hug!

The boys are still slinging eye healing drool to Violetta, leg healing drool to the momma and strength & courage drool to dadperson. We hope that Violetta recovers some of her vision and that everyone makes a smooth adjustment to her condition.  Love and hugs.

While out on our walk this morning the boys and I happened upon a yard sale, so we stopped in to see what they had.  There was a big mirror leaning against a tree and as the boys made their rounds of all the people to get pets they then went over to the mirror to check out the handsome hounds within it.  They went up and tried to touch nose with the hounds in the mirror, but darn it they were seperated by glass. So the boys went behind the mirror to check out those handsome hounds and maybe to sniff their butts.  Well imagine their surprise when they went to the back of the mirror and there wasn't any hounds to sniff.  So back to the front, "oh there you are" back to the back of the mirror "where did they go?" back to the front "Hello, now hang on while we come back there to sniff you".  To the back of the mirror "darn it they disappeared again".  To the front. "Dang it stay put so we can sniff you"  I almost fell down laughing at them.  They finally go ticked off by the prankster bassets  disappearing act that they decided that they wanted to go finish their walk and say the heck with those two.  LOL  Gotta love them.

Drool to all in need.
Michele momma to the "Mirror twins"
Colt "They must be magic hounds"
Ruger "How RUDE!"