[Dailydrool] Heart attacks

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Oct 9 12:07:44 PDT 2010

This is not basset related but I just read the post on Heart Attacks. A good
friend of ours, who was only 43 just had a massive heart attack. He woke up
with a headache, he took two aspirins and started out the door to work and
fell over on his couch he was in good shape, did not eat a lot of junk,
watched his weight and excersized regularly. I would have thought he was a
picture of health, but he did not make it. Left behind two young kids. He
never seemed stressed, he was very religious, he seemed like the least
likely person I know to have a heart attack but he did and he died. Never
overlook any symptoms they can be serious.