[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge not over yet!!

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Oct 10 08:53:06 PDT 2010

I want to let everyone know you have done a remarkable job voting for Basset
Rescue of Montana but just because Basset Rscue of Montana is in first place
for their State they have to stay there every week until December 19th when
the contest is over in order to win. So we all need to keep voting for them.
They are Basset Rescue of Montana and their State is MT
They are still number 183rd in the overall ranking

Here is the link

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3