[Dailydrool] Barehole

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Oct 10 09:53:47 PDT 2010

You are so brave Nigel to keep watch over a bare hole!! You and our rescue
Pickles would make a pair she has caught several birds, a couple of rabbits
and a frog and mice but no squirrels and no bear yet!! She waits behind a
tree staring at the corner of our yard next to a wooded area waiting day and
night in the rain and snow... we have dog doors so she goes out and waits
and waits and waits perched up on her back toes, crimped down in the front
end staying out of sight but ready to pounce. I love reading your posts!