[Dailydrool] dis & dat

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Oct 10 11:56:32 PDT 2010

Today my burfay,  mommy sez meez a 10-10-10 whut ebber dat suppose to  mean
?????? so mommy goes shopin and she buys meez new toy it calt  skinknees
it suppose ta mean nose stuffin,  it beez a big pink pig,  maggie sez dat coz
meez look like da pig  !  so mommy bring home big  wort hog fur maggie an
it NOT her burfday either. why she gtez present  on  meez burday!  so mommy
be gone long time and wen her cum home her smells.  she smells like  PUPPY <
PUPPY< PUPPY  she beez tinkin boot getin new puppy   miniature  dachshund.
daddy sez  NO NO NO mommy sez, you sell dat property up north and I wont get
no more doggies  !!!!!!!!  dis going ta get ugly real fast !
bwahahahahahahah

OK  I did go look at some doxies today,   rescue. three of  them  to males
& one female,  but I am worried about bring home  such a little weinie to
BRUTUS ( aka Evil Annie )   Annie is rough,  she is an OX a bull in a china
shop !  what do you guys think,  Annie  is extremely possessive of me !  I am
afraid she would hurt a  puppy  Maggie would be fine  with it , would
probably even try to  mother it,  ANNIE ????????
And Hubby,  Oh My we wont even go there with  that verbal  exchange of
words !  DONT tell me NO, you can ask me politely not to,   but don't tell me NO
!!!!!!!

Annie turned three today,  I went and bought her a skineez pig no  stuffing
right ?????  bwahahaha
lets just say that thing looked like it had been skinned  by the time  she
got done with it  she rips every toy apart ! she is terrible  !!!!!!!!!!!
EVIL !!!!!!

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie  Im free ( yes she  is )