[Dailydrool] Drool and other stuff

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun Oct 10 18:24:41 PDT 2010

Sending drool to poor Tessie and her chewed paw.  Hope that the nasty
infection goes away and her paw heals back up.  That has to be painful to  her,
and make it hard to walk.

Drool also going out to Sir Tank's monslave that needs some internal
plumbing work done.  Will offer prayers that the bleeding remains  stable and the
anemia is controlled so the operation can take place.   When it does, will
hope she recovers completely.

Sending Birthday wishes to Pw. Gus and congratulations on his  appointment
as an official Pw.  Sixteen years and Pw. all  at once.

Lastly, I got my PB F note cards and I am so happy with them.  They  are
just wonderful looking.  Great job.

Douglas and Ben