[Dailydrool] Bounders get to sniff horses!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Sun Oct 10 18:20:52 PDT 2010

Well, they did in a way.  My sister is here and we took a quick trip up to
south GA to visit my aunt.   We ended up going out to the the farm and
seeing the horses and trying to help shale a few pecan trees.  They were
very friendly horses, and while I was in the pasture with them,  they were
getting lots of pets and rubbing up against me, trying to eat my shirt,
cap,  etc.  They enjoyed the pears we fed them and followed us  around as we
tried to fix the tractor.  We finally had to get going home without getting
the tractor going due to not having the right fuse it needed.
We drove home this afternoon and once I got in the door, I just laid down on
the floor.  The usual barking greeting was gone,  there was silence as  I
was covered in basset and beagle noses giving me about 5 minutes of sniff.
All was well till 2 of them started walking up my body, then I had to get
up.  So that was the Bounder meeting 3 horses!  They did ask me why I didn't
have the sense to bring home some horse poop......

sending drool to all in need and our condolences to those who have lost a
hound recently.

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/>