[Dailydrool] Who's alpha now, bi, I mean Rupert?!

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 13:26:07 PDT 2010

Hey guys, Cowboy here. Liddel weekend story to share witcha.

Life been crazee at we home. Peeple comin and goin, allz the time. Mom says
they be vizitors, and she fink dey startin to wear on MEMEME and
Rupert. Welp, yesterday shitz finally hitz da fan. Er, excuze my language,
but no bedder way to say it.

So fur background, we's uncle been stayin wit us fur abouts a month and he
bring along his grumpy cocker spanul Duke. I knowz Duke from long agos when
he libbed wif us, but Rupert came along post-Duke so dey not be too
buddy-buddy. Dey bof think theyz the alpha and all this
big-dog-thats-mine-we-tuff stuff. Den to top it off, mom agreed to
doggysit owr friend Taj. Mom sayz he is half boxer and half cat-a-hoooola
witch to me sounds like a cat who can throw punches but really he looks just
like a big black dog.

So anyway yesserday mom washed bof Ru and me and den ran out to get more
toofpaste so she could brush our teef. While shopping she thought to
herself, "Cowboy is so cute, I'm gonna get hims some new toyz". So she did.
Den she came home and dats when it heppin.

She give me one of my new toyz but she accidently gave Rupert one too. Well
da big dummy liked mine bedder so he keep tryin to grab it. And mom is there
like "no no Ru, you have your own." Well Rupert jus dont stop and he keep
thinkin my toyz iz bedder and I let him think that because its funny to make
him mad. And so I flaunt my toy and run by a few times to show him how
wunderfull it is and den I hop up on dads lap fur protextion. Well Ru goes
nuts and all a sudden dere all this commotion and Ruperts tryin to steal my
toy and dad is tryin to break us up, so in a last ditch effort I grab
Rupert's long red ear and bite down, hard.

He squeals, dad is yellin and Ima tryin to settle back wif my liddel toy.
Dads yellin that he's bleedin and mom is like "no you ain't bleedin, Rupert
is bleedin!" And den she goes and nurses the big sissy cuz his ear got a
tiny liddle hole. It nothin really but it bleedin a lot and dad yellin at
mom fur buyin we toyz. And she saying, "dis ain't da first time i buy dem
toys, relax, dey jus overwhelmed wif all da peeples and all da dogs and
stuff dat be disruptin dey inviroment." And so I not even get in trubble, we
jus blame it on all da change even tho i really dont care bout da peeples
and dogs,i just bit rupert to show him who da real alpha was. Bwahahaha.

Dat my story. Dont worry, big sissy is fine. And I got my toy, so life be
good in the hood.

Lub and drool to all,
Cowboy (I might be small, but i can defend my stuffies!)