[Dailydrool] Need Drool for Arnie Please!!

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 14:29:23 PDT 2010

Hello Drool Family,

We need serious Drool for Arnie please. He is passing bloody stool, and he
is at the vet getting IV fluids and meds now.

On Friday, Babe and he got sick. Babe finally vomited all over the place
Friday night, and there was no sign of bloat. I contacted the vet Saturday
when Arnie started to get sick. I thought that maybe there was a virus going
around. He said no.

The vet told me to give em both Pepcid or Tagemet, and we did that. Babe
slowly got better. Arnie is stubborn as an ox when he wants to be, like
Saturday night. Cathy and I couldn't get him to take the pill, so he didn't
get one until yesterday am.

Last night, as I was reeling in my oxygen hose to connect to my cpap, the
connection was covered in bloody stool. Arnie had Bloody stool all over
after we went to bed. I woke Cathy up, and we called the vet. He told us to
drop off Arnie this am.

The vet is pretty sure that it was something that they were fed. Which
brings me to my next point. I'm going to need bail money after I shoot my
next door neighbor for continuing to feed our dogs after we have asked him
not to. Should we take this bill, and take him to court? Get a restraining
order?

I'm sorry, I know this is scattered, I can't stand to think that he might go
to.I can't even type the word, and I can't see through my tears, I'm sorry.

Boomer never got sick, and Babe is fine. The thought is that because Arnie
is older, he didn't recover as well as well. I'm going to choke the
neighbor, I swear I am......... any advice appreciated, please send any mail
to my email.

Thank you, you are all the best!

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses from the Caspaw Cwew!

In Drool,

Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129
Arnie: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase)
Facebook: facebook.com/shannon.r.gerdel
MySpace.com/shannongerdel

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive