[Dailydrool] AVOCADOS

Riette riette at mvtc.co.za
Tue Oct 12 00:06:49 PDT 2010

U have read in numerous articles that avocado is very bad for dogs. Last night upon returning from the weekly shop I placed the grocery bags in the middle of the kitchen table, out of Sebastiaan's reach. (Sebastiaan Basset is a serial thief). Before I had a chance to unpack Sebastiaan finished two avocados, some strawberries and starting on the beetroot. I would never purposely give him avocado to eat, but I must say those avos gave him ALOT of energy.

Regards

Riëtte (Owned by 11 month old Sebastiaan)