[Dailydrool] Jade , Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Oct 12 03:29:33 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning all and healing drool to all in need.

This is PW Justin woofing in from the Bridge. On Tuesday I was sitting
on my Bridge perch checking out my earthly home and could not believe
what I was seeing; there were my two sisters having a cat fight over a
bone , called over a couple of other hounds to watch my sisters
fighting. Just at the time we were watching, my sister Lilly came past
with a few of her houndette friends including Belle who had just
recently arrived safely. The Belle girl moaned at us hounds for enjoying
and watching Jade and Jasmin fight instead of arranging some heavenly
intervention to stop it.

This is Jade woofing in, I was enjoying my lamb bone and had just
finished taking off all the meat. My sister Jasmin also had a lamb bone
but she had finished with hers, no better bit left so she decided to
come in and see how I was doing with mine and decided that she was going
to take it away for me. I was not prepared to relinquish so we started
snarling and taking each other out. The slave Johnathan distracted us
and in a split second Jasmin had the bone and was again out in the
garden. The slave William rushed out after Jasmin and took my bone back
but instead of giving it back to me, that mean slave Johnathan told
William to put it in the bin in full view of both of us and then said no
more bones in the house. The slave Johnathan also said the same thing
about 6 weeks ago. The slaves seem to have short memories.

Lilly and Justin ATB no more comments on this incident.

Jade and Jasmin we did not break any skin but just removed a bit of each
others fur.

Slaves William and Johnathan will be forwarding lots of get well and
stay well drool to Phoebe, Katherine, Lazarus, Riley and Blue.

We will also be forwarding lots of heart healing drool to the slaves and
furfriends of Belle who has left for the Bridge and we will light a
candle in her memory.