[Dailydrool] Jade, Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Oct 19 03:54:35 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good afternoon all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade and my sister Jasmin woofing in, we are slinging copious
amounts of drool around and hope it lands where most needed as the
slaves have missed out on a number of drools that have not down loaded
on their computers.

Welcome drool is been sent to Cleo and to the first grandchild of
Angelika and Elvis. Successful job interview in Georgia been sent to
Synthia. Keep well drool been sent to Violetta.  Heart healing drool
been sent to Chris and her family of humans and furfriends  on Mother
and Cooter going to the bridge and heart healing drool also been sent to
the slaves and furfriends of Nathan. W e will ask the slaves to light
candles in there memory.

The visit to Vet and groomers last week went off well and my sister and
I do not have to diet but the slaves were asked to watch food intake in
relation to our physical activities.

 PW Justin and Lilly ATB we went to a Cocktail Party at the Bridge last
night were we met the recent arrivals including Nathan, Cooter and his
Human Granny A great time was had by all with lovely stories been told
of the Humans and furfriends  left behind at their earthly homes.

Jade and Jasmin the slave Johnathan has found a smokey grey, young
German Shepherd who he is feeding and looking out for ,till collected by
Animal Welfare. Some things do not change the slave Johnathan has been
bringing all types of strange and injured animals home since he was
about 5 years old including birds.

Slaves William and Johnathan.