[Dailydrool] Arnie's improved! Thank You!!

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 12:53:46 PDT 2010

Good afternoon,

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you all for the Drool!! Arnie can come home
tonight. Cathy will pick him up when she gets off.

The vet called a little while ago, and said that Arnie is doing much better.
They think that it was just something that he ate. Which leads me to the
neighbor again. Does anyone have any experience in getting a neighbor to
stop feeding their own dogs stuff that they are not allowed to have?

Thank you for the emails reminding me not to do the man physical harm, I
really needed those. I just do not understand the mentality of a person that
feeds my animals something after I have expressly asked them not to.

Our vet is going to type up a note, and I am going to give it to the man
next door. Hopefully, maybe then he will get the point.

Thank you again so much for the Drool. I'm sorry that I panicked, please
forgive me. Thank you for being patient with me. The brain tumor can really
affect my emotions, especially if it is something that scares me.

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses from the Caspaw Cwew!

In Drool,

Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129
Arnie: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase)
Facebook: facebook.com/shannon.r.gerdel
MySpace.com/shannongerdel

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive