[Dailydrool] Arnie's improved! Thank You!!

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 14:43:45 PDT 2010

Yipppeeee!  We are so relieved that Arnie is doing better and gets to come home!
We are going to continue the Healing Drool for Arnie and Shannon for as long as
it is needed.

Shannon,  there is no need to apologize.  I am sure many of your Drool Family felt
the same way about this varmit neighbor when they read the news.   I am so glad
that you we didn't have to post bail but I would have donated to the cause.  You
should have seen me when my neighbor's dog was hit last year.  A complete accident
that he escaped the yard but the woman was going 50 in a 25 (she was always speeding).
She was screaming at my friends and I wanted to strangle her.  Then the woman has the
audacity to throw gravel and burn rubber when she leaves!  I completely understand
how you are feeling!

Empress Ruby Doo is wondering if she needs to put out the howl?  She keeps muttering
something about the Husky network being close to the wolves which means all canines
are related.  Last I heard she said she was putting out the really big howl of
"Canines Unite, Canines Bite!" on this guy.   I better keep my eye on her.

I think you have a few options.  You can file a complaint with the animal control
officer and the police department but wait until you get the letter from your vet.
Of course you still have the other option of getting him to admit what he did in
front of a witness and taking him to small claims court to cover your vet bills.

Then there is also another option that is a bit more expensive.  That would be setting
up a security recording camera along the fence to catch him in action.   If this is an
ongoing problem that is affecting the crews health then you might want to consider
it.  I am sure someone in the Drool Family will know a lot more about how to do this.

We  are sending our Big Fluffy Drool Clouds filled with Healing Healthy Drool and
Prayers for all of you,
Karen and The Dog House Gang