[Dailydrool] Neighbors

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 12 15:57:05 PDT 2010

Dealing with neighbors is always a touchy experience.  You can show them the bill and tell them of the doctors apprasial of the situation.  Perhaps even give them a package of something that will not make the dogs sick.  If you have good neighbors, they move.  If you have nasty neighbors they stay put or sell to even nastier neighbors.   We chose our lot with because there is no one to the right of us and the neighbor behind us is far abehind us with trees and a creek between us.  So it is the neighbor kitty corner to us that has decided to be a pain in the neck and cause us grief.  The subdivision is upset that we are getting college students whose parents buy the houses and  who are renting out rooms.  We have a set across from us and next door.  I like them just fine.  We don't complain about their parties and they don't complain about our dogs.  Buttercup is particularly annoying barking nonstop, if allowed, at them.  I think she is po'd that they have yet to share the beer and brats.