[Dailydrool] Montana Basset Rescue holiday fundraising

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 12 18:31:34 PDT 2010

Arooooooooooooo!

Now that owr aunties, the wild Texas wimmin(aunties Cathi Cox and Kris Reynolds) have left us and gone back home, we are offishully opening our Santa's workshop.  It is also known as owr yearly fundraiser for aunty Leslie and Montana basset rescue.  That's where we bof came frum.  it is alreddy gettin kinda chilly here in Tana(20's this morning) and it takes LOTS of propane to keep everyone warm at the rescue.  So we are reddy to make owr Kwismus stawkings(red or green), ornymints(6 colors availabull), and owr kwismus reeths that we started last year.  Don't let yer hounds and humans be left out.  get yore orders in now while the supplies are good.  Just email us at pawsforblossom at hotmail.com and we can give you all the detales and show yoo pichers, too.  We just can't let owr Pw Pawcasso Blossom down.  She would really scowl at us from the bridge if we didn't do very good.  It's hard following in her pawprints fundraising, so please contact us today.

Tana Gurls
Annie Belle Wild Child
Jennie Mae Digger Dawg
offishul spokeshounds for Montana Basset Rescue