[Dailydrool] Collars and Leashes

Diane Surman diane512 at ptd.net
Wed Oct 13 08:06:16 PDT 2010

Hi,
I'm wondering if there's any rescues selling the Martingale or Lupine type
collars with matching leashes.  I would prefer the type of collar that slips
over the head and then tightens on the dog as they strain or pull on the
leash.  I have seen in my local pet stores the "new" Martingale collars that
buckle around the dogs neck and then tighten. I'm not as crazy about that
type as the old slip over the head type.

Any rescues have any of what I'm looking for.

Diane