[Dailydrool] RE; Arnie & the neighbor

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 11:36:09 PDT 2010

So glad to see that Arnie is better, Shannon. I can completely relate to
wanting to bodily injure the neighbor. Don't get me wrong--I am an easy
person to get along with until you mess with one of my kids--2 or 4 leggers.
We have a story from 2 days ago that didn't cause a sick hound, but it
almost caused the Mom Slave to be physically ill. My hair dresser borrows
books from me so she brought one back and borrowed more. She sat down to
visit and told me that her cousin told her a story. The cousin told her she
walked by this house and they had the cutest 2 dogs in the back yard and the
next time she walked by they had FIVE dogs in the backyard. She was looking
for another dog for her dog & she wondered if the people would notice if she
TOOK one! The hair dresser said would you be happening to talk about a house
that is on the corner of (my personal address)? The cousin said yes. The
hairdresser said trust me she would notice. I said & you can tell your
cousin she will get a beat down if she even comes near my dogs!  My husband
thinks I overreacted, but I don't because if someone is looking for another
dog and mine are in a chain link fence with a gate and this person has been
by our house repeatedly and notices which dogs are out and how many are out
there (we live in a city and have other houses around us) I don't think it
is even nice to joke about such things. I wouldn't joke about a kid napping.
 I am betting the 2 bassets were the ones that are out by themselves because
being as Maggie and Mazzie are bigger then I will let them be in the chain
link by themselves. Someone is always outside with the mini doxies so we may
have been in the garage or behind it. So, long story--Shannon, I wanted to
find this woman and do something physical to her at first. Now, I sit back
and know that we have a lock on the fence with a key that we will have to
lock because we know that there has been dogs stolen before from the past
drool posts and we don't want that happening to us.

--
DRool to all in need,
Dee,