[Dailydrool] Chow/Yellow Lab Mix missing in Levittown, PA!!! HELP!!!!

Lisa Rendina lrendina at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 13 11:30:46 PDT 2010

I don't think I have posted in years folks but I am posting this for a friend, who's Chow/Lab mix is missing.  Maggie escaped out of her owner's yard this morning (October 13) between 7:30 - 8:00am. She lives on Harvest Road in Levittown, PA (Highland Park division). She was seen at about 8:10 on Harrow Road in the same section. No one has seen her since.  She is about 35lbs, has a chow like head and is wearing a pink collar!

If anyone has seen her please try to keep her in one place and contact me with the info...

lrendina at hotmail.com
267-772-0882

Thanks!
Lisa Rendina