[Dailydrool] Thank you!

mary allison-swain mrogue at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 13 16:46:43 PDT 2010

Greetings!
    This is a quick note to say thank you, Family Drool, for the many nice thoughts and words of kindness concerning my old man Lazarus.
 He is still hanging in tough for me after his harrowing choke experience. I have noticed a change in his behavior of smelling each morsel  of food he eats carefully and not wolfing anything down. I also have stopped allowing "The Others" in the kitchen while Lazarus is trying to eat as it takes him such a long time and he needs time. He is very deserving of his quiet moments away from the wrath of the other bounding hounds.
 On the somber side, each day  I can strongly feel the Autumn of Lazarus's life, like the leaves falling and settling on the earth I sense his time to rest is coming soon.
 But, today I snuggle the old boy and embrace the Scarlett O'Hara frame of mind, I'll worry about that tomorrow!
 Kindly , Mary , Lazarus and "the Others"