[Dailydrool] van door and tail, ouchie!!

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Wed Oct 13 20:05:14 PDT 2010

Today Dottie jumped in the front seat of the van  on the passenger side, my
dad ( 93 ) had just got out, I told him to just  leave her, don't shut the
door, but he didn't hear me, and her tail got slammed  in the door. She
screamed and cried and hollered, he opened it right away again,  but those few
seconds were just horrible.
He felt just terrible about it.  She got out  of the van, and was wagging
her tail, I checked it, and there was just  barely any blood, but a bump
about the size of a small marble.  I put cold  packs on it, and then some anti
biotic cream.  I don't think she broke it,  or she wouldn't let me touch it I
am assuming, she washed it one time, and now  pays no attention to it,
however it does looked black and blue. I will keep a  watch on it, just
wondering if anyone had any comments or suggestions or if  anyone else has had this
happen to  them.............(unfortunately).........Barbie and her bruised
tail  Dottie.....

In a message dated 10/13/2010 8:05:39 P.M. Central Daylight Time,