[Dailydrool] breakdown & wailing

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Oct 14 07:02:03 PDT 2010

Ok things are getting to me,  where did my good sense of humor go  ??????
My poor Maggie Wags is just having such a  HORRIBLE  time with her
allergies.  she has  been on desensitizing shots for four yearsno preds at all not
in four  years   just the shots and an occasional Benadryl. and always did
well  with the season changes and had very little  itching and  scratching
and occasional  paw chewing but she has contact allergies  to the grass.
sooooo  this year   every thing is all shot  to hell,  she keeps breaking out
with rashes and lesions all over her  body,  LOTS of scratching,   so the
vet determined that we should  retest her allergies, but in order to do that
she has to be off everything for 6  weeks. no preds  ( which I hate any ways
) no pumpkin, no green beans, not  biscuits or treats , no table food no
bananas no nothing just her food,   but she has been off everything for three
weeks now and she is still all broke  out , they put her on Amoxicillin
because the  vet said she had a staph  infection,  but the amoxicillin isnt
helping at all, she is still broke out  and scratching,  I mean I cant even touch
her body but what she doesn't go  into a scratching frenzy !  I am giving
her Benadryl , which helps very  little.  last night I just lost it, I sat
here and just cried and cried and  cried.  I am spending all this money that I
dont have, and I am doing  everything right ???  but she still isnt getting
any better or any relief  of the itching.   I just can't stop the damn
crying, I think I am  banging my fricking head against the wall here people.   I
am feeding  her California Natural Lamb & Rice and she gets a tablespoon of
Salmon oil  in her food every morning.

Marlene  mommy to a very itchy Maggie Wags and Evil Annie

PS  sorry this post wasn't a funny one, but I am extremely sad and  nothing
to laugh about this time