[Dailydrool] Advice re moving home for scavenging basset

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 14 14:08:27 PDT 2010

We are in rented accommodation at the moment and hopefully moving into a
permanent home soon.  Morse has settled down in the last week much more but I am
concerned that where we are moving to wont have the amount of scavenging
available as his previous residence - i.e. more fields and less pavements with
squashed chips, sausages and discarded pizza about.  Sigh.  This will obviously
be difficult for Morse - and I mean really difficult - this is a dog who lives
to scavenge, who cannot sleep if he knows there is rotting food nearby - if
anyone can mail me with ways to make the transition happier, please do.

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB x