[Dailydrool] My beloved Xaxa in the news!

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 15 02:37:46 PDT 2010

Hi everyone

I'm here sleepless thinking how Violeta must be at the hospital, if she is sleeping in peace or awake in pain, and all those bassetmom worries for her hospitalized girl, when I read an email from Janet Naclia : a story in the paper about our Basset Olympics and Xaxa, who won the "oldest basset" prize. He is really adorable and charming (as usual) in a picture with his dadperson (the ex).
Hope you all enjoy. Here is the link:

http://www.calgaryjournalonline.ca/local-living/35-local-living/1377-calgary-basset-rescue-gives-a-second-chance-to-hounds-in-need

And please, send a little drool for Violeta if you can spare some.
Virginia, Xaxa (me famouz now), Violeta (zzzzzzz) and dadperson (ronczzzzzronczzzzzzz)