[Dailydrool] No brain-tumor drool WORKED!!

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Fri Oct 15 09:12:54 PDT 2010

Thank you to all of the hounds out there for their no-brain tumor drool for Fred and Annie's Uncle Riley...it worked!!  I just got a call from my Mom.  Riley had his MRI and there is no evidence of a brain tumor or stroke.  The neuro-vet feels that he has late-onset epilepsy.  Since his seizures were 8 months apart, he recommends just monitoring for now.  If they become more frequent, then they will consider putting him on meds, but the meds have side-effects.  I hope we can avoid them but, it's SUCH GOOD NEWS!!!

Thank you to all of you who sent me private messages offering up drool, prayers and personal stories.  I shared them with my Mom, and it meant a lot to both of us.

Rose, Annie, Fred (we are all SO happy!!!)