[Dailydrool] I gotZ in twoubleZ

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 09:07:11 PDT 2010

deer iZZy,

can i run away to your housE?  mommy is mad at me.  i taked her readinG
glasses and they tasteD good so I was playing  wif them on the floor and
chomping on them a widdle to change their shape and persunallize dem and
mommy saw me.  She was mad at me and hollered and hollered and said I was a
bad boy.  I wouldn't look at her.  I am going to make her beg me for
forgibness...i miss you, iZZy...*sob*

your brudder, wudY

ps...if you don't hear from me foreber then maybe I will be in jail..look
for me there.

wudes...

pss again...I think I will start walking up I 71..it might take a few
days..I'll haf to drag my blankie wif me to stay warm at nite on the
roadside...*snif*..I can eat roadkill til I get to yur house...I think I
might be ascared at night...*sob*
 yur foreber brudder
Wudy