[Dailydrool] Nathan ATB

Cathy Rice cathy.rice1 at att.net
Fri Oct 15 09:28:05 PDT 2010

With much sadness I have to report that we sent out beloved Nathan to the bridge this past Wednesday. As some of you may know he has had numerous health issues over the past two years and this past March was diagnosed with Lung Cancer and in April developed ulcers on both eyes. He was a fighter until the end as was his style. It goes without saying that he will be missed more than words can express as he was my little man and the first dog I adopted from Ohio Basset Rescue. Run free until we meet again Nate!
With sadness and tears,

Cathy
Momslave to Dozer, Grace, foster Marley, GSD Leah and Nathan, ATB 10/13/10