[Dailydrool] No Dogs allowed

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Oct 15 14:11:38 PDT 2010

Vision drool and a smooth no complicated surgery drool for Violetta.
The boys are also sending some stay strong drool to dadperson and the
momma too.

Brenda, Glad to hear that your BUV was recovered.  I hope that they
caught the thieves and punish them to the full extent of the law.
Justice Drool is being slung by Judge Ruger Justice and Sheriff
Peacekeeper Colt.  Hope that the insurance pays for the reassembly of
the BUV.

Angelika, Congratulation on the upcomeing birth of your Grandson.  The
boys will send some special birthing drool to protect momma and baby.
We are also glad to hear that Elvis is doing so well, and wish you many
more happy & healthy days together.  Give him a Kiss & belly rub from
me.

Val I agree with you on preferring the company of the hounds more than
most humans.  That is really strange & very sad that the island is
becoming a no dog zone when the majority of the mainland is starting to
be more dog friendly and opening up more areas too them.  That is the
one cool thing about Europe..they are so dog friendly there.  When I was
in Spain walking through this one beach town the dogs went everywhere
with their humans. They were sitting at the sidewalk cafes, pubs, and on
the beaches. I thought that I had died and gone to dog/human heaven.  I
am willing to bet that the no dog allowed thing boils down to 2 things,
1. Irresponsible owners not controlling their dogs and not picking up
after them. And 2. $$$ Insurance cost in case of a dog bite.

Yeah Riley...No Tumor! Colt & Ruger are slinging no more seizure drool
to you.

Drool to all in need.
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "Getting fit and trim"
Ruger "You still need to lose a few tons there lard butt"