[Dailydrool] I have to do better---

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Oct 15 19:04:10 PDT 2010

Momma here--and  all week I have overslept. I mean the roll over and pull up the covers and wake up knowing it is now a race to get the dogs fed the breakfast bowl, get ready and roll. This morning was no exception. Late was not even the word for it-I opened up a eyeball, went into shock at the time--flew downstairs, grabbed coffee, plopped Claras food in a bowl and stuffed it into the micro(she does not do kibble anymore--all homemade, warmed nicely--) hit the button an ran back upstairs to get ready for work. Well, I get done, grab my work computer, and stopped and listened--hmmm--not good----what the heck--
I ran down the stairs and in my haste---I must of set the micro on 30 minutes unstead of 3 minutes. Here was Clara on the floor staring at the microwave. Inside was her breakfast. The food had been nuked to hardened crumbs and that microwavable bowl-HA---melted. Did I mention the smell???

I am thinking a new alarm clock-one with no snooze bar.
Now if I can get the last 2 drool digests to open---hebbins-you would almost think it was Monday again--

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake