[Dailydrool] I have to do better---

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 15 19:58:34 PDT 2010

I ran down the stairs and in my haste---I must of set the micro on 30
minutes unstead of 3 minutes. Here was Clara on the floor staring at the
microwave. Inside was her breakfast. The food had been nuked to hardened
crumbs and that microwavable bowl-HA---melted. Did I mention the smell???

Dere Miz Clara, dis bees Sister Gracie ob Sisters Gracie, Holly an Anna.
Mos ob da time me an Anna lets Sister Holly talk onna count ob she is berry
moufy, but after reedin your Momma's note (seez above) about nukin your
brekfus to a crisp, I hadda contact you ta offer my pawsonal sympathy.  Me
has de dingbat Mama, too, an it bees a neber endin battle ta git da dummy ta
behave.  Fer instanse, me Mama bees always fergettin to mash me veggies.
Her cooks our food an it bees pretty good, but me no eats veggies whut not
mashed.  Not care dat Holly an Anna eatsem, me aint eatin peas an carrits an
beans whut aint mashed.  Ol dummy know dis but fergits an me has ta spit dem
veggie hunks on da floor.  Knows whut else her does?  Her not keep me
speshul water bowl in da bafroom filled up aller time, den me has to lay on
da bafroom floor an yell at her ta come fillerup.  Me has a lobely loud
voice, so me gibs out a big BOOOO.  Den me wates one minit, den anodder
BOOOO.  An me waits anodder minit, den BOOOO agin.  Sometimes me has to
BOOOO five an six times afore da lazy slabe gets da lardbutt in geer an
fills me speshul water bowl.  Dese slabes bees a nebber endin trial to us
senyor gurlz.  Well, me hopes da dummy fixt yous a new brekfus, me jus
wanted ta tell ya ta keep da snooter up an keeps tryin, mebbe your pittiful
slabe will improbe hers bad behabior.  Rememer, dem peeps meens well, but
dey be not brite.  Lub an kissies frum me, Sister Gracie, an also frum
Sister Holly an Sister Anna.  An Sister Patty da Krazy Kat, too.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net