[Dailydrool] BUV

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Oct 16 04:45:56 PDT 2010

Glad you found your BUV Brenda!! hope Copper is doing well!!
Hope everyone hounds and people are safe and well today.
Droolers are the bestest!!
Thank everyone for your kindness in the death of my mother in law my hubby
is heartwarmed by all of your well wishes.
We got a new boy Yesterday such a big blubbery sweetheart!!  I love when
these big boys love to play with little squeaky toys. His name is Mugsy he
is the gentlest Hound I have ever seen. We didn't need any more in our
rescue since we are over full but he is a doll. He will be adopted soon.
Love those Bassets each one has such a personality!!
Well I am off to the Post office with mailing another batch of PBF Cards we
appreciate everyones support and you all are getting the greatest note cards
ever!! In case you are looking for the link here it is
http://www.wmbri.org/pbf.html