[Dailydrool] Oversleeping

Suzanne Dempsey csdempsey at charter.net
Sat Oct 16 06:19:17 PDT 2010

Debbie, it's hard not to want to sleep a little longer now that the
weather is cooler.  I have a perfect antidote to the snooze button on
your alarm...our basset Bonnie.. Bonnie doesn't believe in snooze
alarms, as soon as my alarm goes off...here she comes into the bedroom
to give mama her "wake up kisses" it's time for our treats..If I tell
her to go away...she does only to come back in 10 minutes later for a
wake up reminder...I much prefer waking up to snooter kisses than an
alarm clock!

Sending healing drool to those that need it...we have plenty this
morning...mama cleaned out the fridge...

Suzanne
Mom to the Four B's-Baby, Belle, Beau and Bonnie