[Dailydrool] Bassets are not stubborn!

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 16 15:28:04 PDT 2010

I am a good loyal MommaSlave and have to come to my babies defense.
(Dat rite Momma!  Youz go tell'd dem)  The way I see it is they are a reflection
of myself.  A Red haired, Irish, Taurus that is an independent thinker, loves good food,
nature and a comfortable home.  We are not stubborn!  We are very, very
determined.  We don't like backing down in our pursuits.  We don't like
be told we can't do something.  We are strong of mind and will.  Those
are wonderful qualities.  (Youz go Momma)

Then someone has to go say stubborn.  Boy did I hear "You are the most
stubborn child I have ever met".  "Out of seven children why are you the
most bull headed one of the lot?"  "You would argue with a fence post to
prove your point!"

Of course the very determined bassets do get the last laugh.  Look at how many of
us are completely under their spell and willingly become their slaves.

Droolz from the very Proud and Happily Determined
Karen and The Dog House Gang